Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Posted On "Tuesday"

Here's my intended post from yesterday. Sorry I never got around to posting it last night.

Yesterday I was owned in chess by a fifth grader during indoor recess. It actually did make my indoor recess time much better, because I really loathe indoor recess time.

We talked about wildlife adaptations. We learned about why a hawk might live in New York City, and the fact that when an animal lives in a certain area, it always turns out that the entire food chain of animals lives in that same area.

In reading, we read the first part of a story about trash, and one sass-mouthed girl who lives in the barrio and does her small part to take care of it.

Lastly, we talked about the proper use of quotation marks, and we also talked about how they are often improperly used. Here are a few funny examples I actually showed the class today from a blog called Unnecessary "Quotes".







I hope everyone has a very "good" Wednesday today.

No comments: