Friday, March 16, 2018

Lucky Class

Today, Area 51 received a visit from one of my favorite people--my sister, Mindy.

She brought a couple of books with her to read, and she let the kids choose which one they wanted her to read. Before they came back in from recess, I told her that I knew for a fact that they would choose the one with the gorilla on the front. Of course, they had to prove me wrong and choose the other one, which was a hilarious book about the origin story of rock, paper, scissors.

She then answered questions about her favorite subjects in school, her sports, her job, and everything else about herself and us as brother and sister. Then she even hung out with us until the end of the day, and sang our Friday song with us.

What a great way to end a fast and eventful week.

No comments: