Sunday, March 4, 2018

March Forth!

This week we have to dive right back into our non-ISTEP schedule, complete with homework. Don't worry; it's not too much. We'll just be back to the previously scheduled normal.

We are going to try to wrap up our memoirs this week--in time for the end of the term, I'm hoping. I love how quiet the kids have been while we've been working on them. Always a good sign.

We will also be trying to end the Revolutionary War this week, which may be easier said than done. Don't worry, though. Instead of another big test, I'm going to give them a series of exit slips to get through the Treaty of Paris.

I will be out of the building (almost done!) twice this week--mid-day on Tuesday (I'll be at Clay, but back before the afternoon), and then at the end of the day on Wednesday (at Carmel Middle).

That's the week at a glance. And don't worry, Ashley, I didn't forget your birthday. It will be up by day's end!

No comments: