Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Playing Catch-Up

I realized early on today that my students do not know their parts of speech as well as they should. This isn't something a fifth grade teacher really wants to realize in the last half of March, so we are going to be doing some more work on that very soon, because I'm not going to feel great about sending them on to sixth grade not knowing what kind of word describes a noun.

Other than that, we spent much of the day identifying things that needed to be handed in, working on things like vocabulary, the Constitution, and stuff like that. In math, we caught up on Math Boxes while I got some things finished and touched base with a couple of kids about stuff they needed to work on.

Okay, it's been a long day, and it's time for me to head out. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.