Sunday, March 18, 2018

Point and Counterpoint

It hit me today that next Saturday is the volunteer day at Gleaners. If you think you and your child might be able to make it, please let me know ASAP and I'll get your information to Mrs. Fleming.

This week, we will have a project on the Constitution, a spelling test, and we will be working toward wrapping up chapter 7 in Math. In Language Arts, we will be talking about indirect objects, prepositions and prepositional phrases, and of course we will continue on with our reading.

My heart is a little worn out after watching Purdue and Butler and Michigan State today, but I hope you have all had a great weekend. Plus we had some incredible weather today, so there's a lot to be thankful for right now.

And now, as if my bracket wasn't busted enough, UNC was just beaten. Why am I always surprised by stuff like this?

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Do you really care about your computer?
Do you really think that your computer is safe without an antivirus software?
Well downloading the best antivirus in India will surely gonna help you to protect your system from virus.
Use the best antivirus for windows 10.

Baba Gyanchand said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.
Read article on RISK OF FALLING WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.
Read Working at height training
Read Safety Tips When you Working at Heights.

Baba Gyanchand said...

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views.
Read my blog on ABOUT GUDI PADAWA 2020

Rudraksha Ratna said...

https://www.atoallinks.com/2020/why-we-need-to-do-daily-puja/

ad film making company in Mumbai said...

At Raythone’s, we don’t just execute an idea, we partner with you in your project to provide customised production solutions which ensures a quality product that tells your story in the best and most interesting ways. ad film making company in Mumbai