Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The Sun Also Rises





We were able to get a couple of interesting things in today--one was a Math lesson based on the Bell Curve, and the other was that we did a pretty neat activity in science.

At first, I thought the Bell Curve would be over the kids' heads, so I told them I would never ask them a question about it on a test or quiz, but they really seemed to get it pretty well. I was really happy.

You'll have to ask your kids about the science activity--it was a good one, and we are working on becoming more attentive scientists still. Hopefully they will get that one under control before long, but for the most part, it was a good afternoon.

Homework tonight was:
  • Meaning exercise for spelling
  • Math Boxes 1.8 for my math class
  • 20 minutes of reading
  • Lastly, don't forget to bring in your pictures for the front of your writer journal
  • And last but not least, bookmarks are due on FRIDAY!

No comments: