Saturday, August 19, 2017

Music Of the Spheres

  • Do not forget that MONDAY is HAT DAY! I will try to have a couple extra hats in case anyone forgets. We want to keep those kiddos safe while getting them loaded onto the bus. Should be quite the cosmic experience, both literally and figuratively. 
  • At first I was going to wait until the speaker in the classroom sound system was fixed before introducing the class song that we sing every Friday before getting on the bus. The kids thought they had waited long enough, though, so after a quick consultation with a certain rock music expert, I revealed that the song this year is David Bowie's "Starman" from his album, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars. Of course, since our fancy equipment wasn't working, I had to just play it on my circa-1989 CD player after printing off the lyrics. I like this song, and it's a nice tribute to Bowie. 


So yeah. Make sure your kids are ready on Monday for some crazy cosmic jive. It's going to be a big day. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you plz post the link to that song on YouTube? Thank you
Carson