Tuesday, April 25, 2017

When Your Options Are Limited

First off, let me apologize for no post yesterday. Some days just get away from you. Rest assured, we still had school, and we were all fine.

Today I think the kids are starting to get finished up with the projects that we have been working on in class lately. We graded some GCLs as well as read more in the Titanic book. The kids learned what a sailor suit was, and we finally did the last part of the English portion of ISTEP. Tomorrow should be the Social Studies, and then we are finished for the school year with ISTEP. Then we can get back to our normal schedule of having Math again. I'm ready for normalcy, personally, for what little time of it we would have left.

By the way, I am sending home the Math Boxes today. I told the kids I needed to see their work on their corrections if they want any points back.

No comments: