Sunday, April 23, 2017

Take This Tired Old Routine

Hello there! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have just updated the grades, so if you thought a bunch of them weren't showing up in the grade book, you were right. Sorry about that. In addition to that, I found a small pile of papers that were graded a long time ago, but I had saved back to put in the grade book--which I have now done.

Several of the kids will have some papers to get turned in tomorrow, which have shown up missing. I will make lists and hand them out tomorrow.

This week will be a little bit crazy. We have three days of ISTEP and two days of Math--which is an improvement after last week's whopping zero times. ISTEP does weird things to the schedule. Actually, I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that we are just out of normal weeks. We had that one right after spring break, but then that was it.

Here is a list of upcoming events as far as I know them:
  • Thursday, April 27: Volunteers Appreciation Brunch 
  • Monday, May 1: Officer DeWald visits fifth grade
  • Monday, May 1: Talent Show Auditions after school
  • Tuesday, May 2: Special Election Day (WB is a precinct voting location)
  • Wednesday, May 3: Talent Show Auditions after school 
  • Monday, May 8: Clay Principal Crosby visits fifth grade
  • Thursday, May 11: Spring Choir Concert
  • Friday, May 12: Muffins With Mom
  • Friday, May 12: Kindy 500
  • Tuesday, May 16: Ruth Lilly Life Begins program
  • Thursday, May 18: Track and Field Day
  • Wednesday, May 24: Last Day of School
As for 5-1, I am just hoping to keep everyone sane in the meantime, in the in-between time. We still have some ground to cover; the year is not over yet!

No comments: