- Today we continued learning about the Constitution in Social Studies. We talked about the three branches, and the limits of each one.
- In Math, we did some discounts and we even learned how to calculate tips. We will do a bit more of this tomorrow, only with a few tricks to make estimating them a bit easier.
- We have a quiz tomorrow on direct objects with some indirect objects thrown in as well.
- Don't forget that the preposition project is due next Monday!
- Finally, the permission slips for next week's trip to the Planetarium at the high school are due on Friday! Get them in!
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Posted by Jeff at 9:21 PM