Friday, March 3, 2017

Another One In the Books

I know I was just talking last week about how happy I am that so many kids are reading the Harry Potter books again, but I just had to take a picture of the inside of our library basket from yesterday morning. It made me smile.

I don't take enough panoramic shots. In fact, this is only the second one I've ever taken, and I was reminded to take it because the first one I ever took was during an all-school read a couple years ago. I'm sorry that not all of the students are in this shot, but some of them were out of range. I thought this one was cool because it spans from the hallway into the classroom. Of course, I am probably very easily entertained.

More news to come on a special guest, the end of ISTEP, and hopefully we will have been able to watch a movie today as well (depending on behavior--the movie is a dangling carrot!).

No comments: