Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Interface Experience of Tomorrow

I am at the central office right now setting up my Canvas page for next year. Don't worry, I'm just taking a break right now.

Canvas is a program (if that's what you'd call it) that will be used by teachers for assignments, links, and stuff like that. Every teacher in the school system is supposed to have one, so if you're reading this as a student from any time in the past, your teacher will have one of these next year. From what I understand, it's even a program that many college campuses use.

So far, I've been able to make cool icons for my homepage, and that's pretty much it. At least it's a start, right?


So yeah, look at that! 

I also learned how to post a YouTube video and get it to not suggest further watching, which will actually come in handy. 

Okay, time to get back to work. 

No comments: