Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Solutions to Problems That Don't Yet Exist

First off, here's the good news: We were able to complete test 1 for ISTEP today. Woohoo! We were caught up for five minutes.

You've guessed the bad news by now, I'm sure. We didn't get to take part 2 of ISTEP yet. Mrs. Wischmeyer just brought me a new schedule for tomorrow, and it's all different for tomorrow. We will be taking part 2 at 9:10am, but to keep everyone else on track, we will not be taking part 3 tomorrow. Part 3 will be Thursday, and then maybe part 4 that same day if we can get it squeezed in because of computer work station usage for the whole building.

Okay, I just got back from running through that obstacle course. I feel like I'm about to die. It did not look that hard. Not sure how Ruby and Grant were able to make it look so easy. I think that counts as my cardio for the day.

By the way, other things we did today: pick at our owl pellets, went over a couple more Amendments in the Bill of Rights, read the further adventures of Coke and Pep, and talked about circles and converting units of measurement.

And with that, I draw this school day to a close. Still coughing up a lung from that devil's cardio-course.

2 comments:

Isabella R White said...

Did you ever see me or hear me cheering in the video? Can you play it for us tomorrow?

Jeff said...

If I didn't already delete it from my computer, yes. Not sure if I did or not.