Friday, April 19, 2013

A Set of Ragged Claws

Man, there is a heck of a lot going on right now. Wellness Week, choir practices and performances, canceled soccer and lacrosse games, family dances, classroom tests, ISTEP tests, and there has to be more that I'm forgetting.

Oh, and we have living creatures in our classroom right now. Earthworms, crickets, and chameleons living (and dying) in harmony.

Oddly enough, today's Math lesson (preempted by our pep rally, so we'll continue this on Monday) was about crickets chirping and being able to tell the temperature outside.

Lastly, I gave the kids another chance to do their reading assignment from the other day. I told them, though, that they would have to do this over the weekend. I know, first time with that all year, at least I think so.

Remember: Monday is Ninja Day, and bring in your pennies for Relay for Life.

No comments: