Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bowling for Woodbrook

Hey, everyone! First off, I want to wish Harry Zhou and Kavya Harish good luck on the Math Bowl this evening! They will be representing 5-1 as Math Bowl contestants this afternoon. Best of luck to them as they calculate along with Mr. Vahle and the rest of the Woodbrook Math Bowl Team.

Secondly, the kids don't have a typical workload tonight, and they won't for the first half of next week, either. But I told them I'm going to expect some pretty lofty grades on tomorrow's spelling test as a result.

Hope everyone has had a good week. Hard to believe it's almost over.

3 comments:

Luke Belcher said...

I just watched all the James Bond Gunbarrels 1962-2008.

Jeff said...

Nice. By the way, Luke, remind me to tell you tomorrow about Canadian radio. Also: I looked in my iPhone box and realized you were right: Apple stickers.

Harry Zhou said...

yay woodbrook got 4th place