Monday, February 25, 2013

Being Generally Positive As a Balance

Hey, everyone! After the kind of Friday and the rest of the weekend I had, it feels like it's been forever since I've posted here. Last week we passed my 1000th post on this blog. Seems like a lot, but when you consider the fact that I started this out in 2006, it's not that many. Certainly they're not quite as sparse as they used to be.

This week we will have a Spelling test (the list will come home tonight--definitions due tomorrow), and hopefully a Math test (or pumped-up quiz) on Friday. That's what I know for now.

Next week is ISTEP. I told the kids today that there are all kinds of very important and very strict guidelines on this test. Some of the restrictions and requirements may seem a little bit silly, but they must be followed to the letter. I talked to the kids today about making sure they do their best on their test, that they get enough sleep, and that they go to the bathroom BEFORE the test begins. 

3 comments:

kate said...

did you hand out the spelling words today?

Luke Belcher said...

Yes he did.

Jeff said...

The list is now posted in case you need it.