Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Counting to None

THANK YOU so much for the outpouring of very kind letters and helping hands that I received today. That was so thoughtful. I don't know how they get that information home to you, because it kind of takes me by surprise every year. Very thoughtful cards and letters from some very special people.

I know that one of these days of Teacher Appreciation Week is normally flower day. I greatly appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness, but please know that I am allergic to flowers. So unless you want your child being taught by someone who has a splitting headache all day, please, refrain from participating in that day for me! It would be the nicest way to appreciate me.

Next Tuesday is Track and Field Day for the fifth grade. Our color is blue.

Stay tuned for more information for end-of-year stuff. It's going to be a roller coaster, to use a metaphor.

No comments: