Sunday, May 13, 2018

You People Are Awesome

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their outpouring of gratitude during Teacher Appreciation Week. It felt so good to be recognized for what I do. I try my best and like to think my intentions are good.

As much as I appreciated the supplies and treats, my favorite and most rewarding day is always the day when kids bring in letters to their teacher. Those are the things that will go into my binders and will make me smile years from now. You have no idea what they mean to me. 

We did quite a bit last week, and I will update here probably this evening regarding that as well as what we have to look forward to this coming week.

I am truly blessed to have taught your kids during this school year, as well as to teach them for what little time we have remaining.

Again, thank you.

No comments: