Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Amanda

Happy Birthday, Amanda!

So glad that I am just squeaking this one in today, but hey, it counts.

I have talked about Amanda on the playground to other teachers. When I watch her hanging out with friends, I often say, "Amanda is one of those girls who is just so good and well-behaved that you sometimes forget she's even in the classroom." Her Math teacher agrees wholeheartedly.

While I'm sure I've said this of other students here on the Dojo, it's especially true of Amanda: She is the least dramatic student I have. Her face above is how she always looks. I cannot imagine her ever having ill will toward anyone without good cause. She is so kind, friendly, and wow is she ever sweet.

I hope you had an incredible birthday, Amanda! You definitely deserve it!

No comments: