Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Over the Top

Tomorrow is Track and Field Day! 5-1's color is BLUE. Don't forget to pack a sack lunch. And please, if any parents are willing and interested in helping out, let me know! So far, I have absolutely zero parent volunteers. I've done it on my own before, but any assistance would be hugely appreciated.

The big Choir and ORFF show is today! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the kids' hard after school and before school work paying off.

And yesterday, all of my class was very well-behaved during the Ruth Lilly presentation. They didn't laugh and very few of them had to try to stifle their giggles.


This, plus their behavior during the remainder of the day, earned 5-1 the coveted Big Triangle, which was just enough to top them off for one final movie party, most likely sometime next week.

Weeks like this are kind of fun, and very nerve-wracking. 

No comments: