Sunday, May 6, 2018

Ally


Happy belated birthday to Ally! Her birthday was on Friday, but sadly, I am just now getting around to posting her birthday entry.

I have taught Ally since last year when I had her for Math. I have always called her Ally, my ally. Ally is always chipper and positive. She is very social and has many friends, but that doesn't stop her from being a very studious young lady. She excels academically.

In addition to this, she is an accomplished ice skater! As someone who has a difficult time standing up on skates, I am extremely impressed with her abilities.

Already, she is balancing school and a busy extra-curricular schedule, so I am quite sure she is ready to head off to middle school, even if I'm not quite ready for that to be true.

Happy birthday, Ally! You deserve it.

1 comment:

rianne said...

Keep up the positive attitude birthday girl.