Friday, February 23, 2018

Wall to Wall


Bad Idea #1 today was to try to refill the beanbags at the end of Math class when the quiz was over. Let's just say that I owe Mr. Zach, the custodian, big time. 


I guess it turns out that I really only had one bad idea today. One of the better ones was having my good friend Adam Biddle come in today to read to the class. Adam is a Battalion Chief for the Noblesville Fire Department. He read the book How Georgie Radbourne Saved Baseball, which he had read to them last year also.

He always has the best stories--from firefighting to our exploits at Turkey Run. Next year, I need to make sure and book him at a time where he has a good hour to be with the class.

There's more from today, but for now, that's the update.

Next week: ISTEP!

No comments: