Saturday, February 24, 2018

Huddled In

FYI, here is the ISTEP schedule for this coming week, round one of ISTEP for 5-1.

Monday, February 26: 10:30-11:30

Tuesday, February 27: 10:30-11:15

Wednesday, February 28: 11:00-12:15

Thursday, March 1: 8:30-9:15

I also wanted everyone to know that I am a bit behind on my grading, between being out sick last Friday, being sick over the extended weekend, and then trying to play catch-up this week while having so many meetings, but that will be remedied nicely with today's rainy day grading and college basketball marathon. I know the kids are anxious to get their social studies tests from last week back, their math quizzes, and their spelling tests from last week also. Thrown in yesterday's Caesar's English quiz, and my afternoon is full.

I will be sending out a group email regarding the end of the school year once I get everyone's emails compiled. It was sent to me by a couple of the moms in charge of the end-of-year festivities.

Have a great day and stay dry!