Sunday, February 11, 2018

Time Will Tell

Here's a heads-up for what's coming up this week in 5-1.

Monday should be a fairly normal day. Wait, there is one exception. Tomorrow afternoon after lunch, we will go down to one of the computer labs to do our practice ISTEP test. I will also send home a hard copy of class lists for Valentines tomorrow.

Tuesday: In the afternoon, I will be gone for the last hour or so of Fat Tuesday. No, I won't be leaving to celebrate Mardi Gras. I promise it's school-related!

Wednesday: We won't have a Valentine's party, but at the end of the day, we will have the kids open up their Valentines from each other. I plan to tell the kids tomorrow that if they bring one for anyone in the class, they have to bring for everyone!

Thursday: I cannot think of anything strange about Thursday. I'm sure the strangeness will come, though. I'll just give it a few days.

Friday: We will have a Social Studies test. Tomorrow and Wednesday, we will go through the kids' notes and highlight the things I will want them to be familiar with for it.

There's the skeleton of the week. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

No comments: