Sunday, February 4, 2018

Life, Recursion, and Everything

Like my class, I am extremely thankful to all the parents who volunteered for Colonial Days on Friday. I will list them, as well as all my pictures, here later in the week.

For now, I just wanted to give you a couple of need-to-knows for this week.
  • First, our scheduling session for Clay Middle School will be on Tuesday at 11:30. You will not need to be there, as the kids will take home their forms and fill them out online (at least as far as I know--that's how it has been for the last couple years). I may not be there, however. I will be at Clay myself for a meeting starting at 10:30 on Tuesday, but I should be back before lunch time. 
  • We will have a Math Exam for chapter 5 on Friday. 
  • We will also have a spelling test on Friday.

No comments: