Sunday, January 28, 2018

Slowing Down a Little Bit

Well, the good news is that I got some stuff graded that had been sitting in my pile for way too long.

The bad news (or probably the good news, actually) is that I am going to have to go back and re-teach surface area to my math class. Many seventh graders struggle with surface area. I thought the fact that my math class seemed to get it so well seemed too good to be true--and it was! That's perfectly okay. We can do that.

This Thursday, we will have a Caesar's English quiz, what with Colonial Days on Friday.

Oh, and if you can possibly volunteer for Colonial Days, please let me know! We can use all the hands we can get--and as I understand it, we are a bit short this year.

Talk soon. I hope everyone has had a good weekend.

No comments: