Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blame It On Gravity

Okay, folks! Sorry, I had meant to post much earlier today, but I decided to wait until I got home this evening. But when I got home, my internet was down, and I had nearly given up when I checked one last time.

It was good to see the kids today. We all just kind of fell right back in where we left off. We did our best to finish off The Genius Files (we have at least one more day on that one), we did a Caesar's English list (quiz Friday!), we learned some Science, and last but not least, in math, we learned about the infamous box-and-whisker plots. If you don't know what those are, you're not alone. They came about in the time between when I learned math, and when I started teaching math. Have your kid explain it, and if they're in my math class, hopefully they can tell you about it.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone. Hopefully tomorrow's update will be a bit more timely. 

No comments: