Thursday, March 31, 2016

Five Days of Good Health and Good Times

I'm making this announcement now, and I'm hoping these pictures of your kids will remind you to glance back at the blog before break is over.

First off, Monday is the day when we will wear royal blue and bring in our pennies to support the IPS #56 Food Pantry.

 On Tuesday of that week, send in your nickels and wear green.


On Wednesday, send in your dimes and wear orange

  
 On Thursday, send in your quarters and wear yellow.


And last but not least, on Friday, everyone bring a dollar and wear your workout clothes.

I do plan to make the brain breaks work-out related throughout the week, and yes, I will participate in them so that I can be extra-healthy as well. Here's to a healthy first week back from Spring Break!

No comments: