Sunday, March 13, 2016

A Well-Oiled Machine of Awesome





I want to give a big thanks to Mrs. Reasoner for sending me these pictures yesterday. What a cool experience it was to all work together--parents and kids (plus a teacher thrown in there) to work for Gleaners for Saturday morning. It was quite a learning experience for everyone, and I was really proud of all of them. Thank you to Dr. Fleming for putting this whole thing together for us. She did all the legwork for it. All I did was collect the permission slips and send them home with Gavin.

While I'm at it, I want to apologize to everyone for not having the grades updated right now. I had tried to get this finished up today from home, but for some reason, it won't let my computer run the program--evidently my Java is too up to date, and we're still not supposed to update it at school. It is on my long to-do list for tomorrow to get that finished up, and calling kids back to get everything updated the way it needs to be finished up.

No comments: