Monday, January 4, 2016

Scott


Happy Birthday, Scott! I hope you are having a great day. I guess you could look at it one of two ways: Either you have your birthday on the last day before having to go back to school, or you could say that you at least got the day off.

Scott came to us this year from Westfield schools, and he almost wasn't a part of 5-1! He was an eleventh-hour addition to our class because when he originally enrolled, he was somehow entered as a second grader. Luckily for me and the rest of 5-1, that situation was corrected, and he ended up as a part of our class. We like Scott around here--look at that smile. You can see why. He's a very laid-back and chill kind of kid, and everybody likes working with him for a partner.

Well, kiddo, while you enjoy your birthday, I have to head off to a staff meeting. So you go ahead and sleep in while I gulp down the rest of my coffee to keep me looking like I'm awake and paying attention. I'll see you tomorrow--all of you--so until then, have a great final day of freedom and a fantastic birthday.

No comments: