Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fire and Sugar and Spice

This week we have two important tests:

We have a Caesar's English quiz on Friday. The kids received this list today, and we added tons of further examples for each root. I told them that I highly recommend making flashcards for these!

Probably the most different test will be the Social Studies test. I sent home the study guide today, which we all filled out as one big group. The kids had to find proof of each of the answers in their books, and I was really happy with how it went.

I told them that it would be a very wise idea to study for both of these tests each night this week. Little by little beats a cram session any day. We have to get both of these tests in before the end of the week to avoid having too many tests next week. I'm also avoiding any extra homework throughout the rest of the week as well, so that homework time can be devoted to studying.

No comments: