Friday, January 29, 2016

Disappointment

Parents, I have to admit that we ended the day on a pretty low note for 5-1.

You may want to have a discussion this weekend with your child about what exactly happened today, because the truth is, I have received very little information about it. The only bit that I do know is that one kid from 5-1 shoved another kid down to the ground. At least a handful of my students (if not all; I have no idea) know who did it, but they are all refusing to tell me. Even when I told them that they could come and let me know secretly, I got nothing.

This may be a good ethics discussion you could have at home. I'm sure as parents, you would want to know if your child had been shoved to the ground while they were at school, what caused it, etc. I am sorry that I don't have more information than that, but I know your kids do.

We will be continuing this conversation on Monday morning.

No comments: