Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tetris

I don't know about you guys, but I had a pretty busy weekend. To start if off, on Friday afternoon, I finally gave Jakob the karate lesson he bought with his hard-earned tickets during the school year. Yes, I know that I owe these to multiple people, and I will pay you all back what you have coming! I also owe one of these to Erik, who won his karate lesson in the auction last fall. In fact, all of these karate lessons have been owed since last fall, since I realized then that I would never be able to squeeze them in before the end of the year. Anyway, I am holding to my word, and it feels good to finally be relieving my debts. Here's a picture of Jakob and his buddy Josh. We had a fun afternoon of learning so kung fu hustle while a violent thunderstorm took place right outside our windows.

Saturday afternoon, I ran around visiting more open houses for recent graduates. At one of them, I had the pleasure of running into Miss Annie. Annie's brother, Harrison, graduated this year and is headed for Ball State this fall. It was great to see both of them that day.


I realized this afternoon that today is Flag Day. This is the anniversary of the date that the United States flag was adopted in 1777. I hope everybody had a good one!

No comments: