Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Breaking From the Stupor

Hey, everybody. I'm here tonight to give everyone bit or two to work on this summer to gear up your Science minds. I started looking at my future blogging points, and realized that most of them were reading or language arts-related. Because the fifth grade Science standards are pretty basic compared to our Social Studies standards, I want to make sure everyone keeps their minds on the scientific principles that make up our entire universe.

So here you go. Click right here, and you will be led to PBS online, where you can find some awesome science experiments to keep you busy if you ever get bored.



And I'm not just talking to Eli here! I'm talking to all of you. Try some of these things. Heck, I'm growing some stuff for the first time this year. Imagine my surprise to find out that they're actually growing.

Report back with your results!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you coming to Harrison's open house tomorrow? I can't wait! -Annie

Jeff said...

As you know now, yes I did!