Monday, June 29, 2015

Lydia


Happy Birthday, Miss Lydia!

What can I say about Lydia other than she is never ever in a bad mood. She is always incredibly helpful and energetic, and she is just a very cool girl. Whenever I had a substitute teacher, Lydia's name was always on the short list of people who could help them out. She had the biggest smile in 5-1, and she is also one of the few (the number was bigger by the end of the year than it was at the beginning, I'll admit) people whom I could always count on to say "Hello" back to me at the beginning of the day while I was standing at the door. In fact, she'd say, "Good morning, Mr. Carter!" Man, I can still hear it.

Lydia, it was great to see you at your brother's open house earlier this month. I hope you are having a great birthday and that the remainder of your summer will be awesome as well.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: