Monday, March 9, 2015

What With Their Fancy Shoes and All

There was some confusion in Math today on how to do these problems. I'm not going to lie, it's not going to be easy to get at first. We will get through them and no one will die, I promise. This stuff is tough!

Tomorrow I will be handing out a take-home test for Social Studies. This is due on Friday of this week. I also handed out the spelling list for this week--this is also one of the harder ones, only because the words are pretty long.

I have to say that it feels good to have sunshine and nicer weather. Unless it is pouring down rain, we will be taking the kids out for recess. Make sure they don't wear their nicest shoes (and I can't believe I'm saying that on behalf of the boys in the class with their fashion shoes).

No comments: