Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away

Another day down, and even though we didn't have recess today because of the fog delay, we did get to feel the sun's warmth during our afternoon fire drill. That was an awesome feeling!

In Math, we did some work with comparing percentages and fractions. I thought they had a pretty good grip on it. They seemed so confident and ready to go, and then I started going over a paper we had done together and my heart sank. I will send home an extra page for homework tomorrow regarding this for sure!

The students are wrapping up their in class research projects, and hopefully they will have them all typed up very soon. Computer lab time is at a premium right now, though!

Hope everyone had a great day. Go out and soak in some vitamin D!

No comments: