Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cover Your Noggin

Arrrgh! I keep forgetting to tell the kids that I have checked out the fourth grade computer lab for next Tuesday, March 17 to hopefully finish up our research projects--at long last! This year's research project has been something of a learning curve for me, as it is totally different from past years' worth. I am interested to see what the kids come up with. What I have seen from them has been pretty substantial.

Also, if you're one of the people who reads this in the morning before coming in to school (I know you're our there!), don't forget that Friday is Hat Day! This is Mr. Z's special pick for Jump Rope for Heart, so show him your best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mr carter

Anonymous said...

MR. Evilg

Jeff said...

Hello again, Evil Grant. What's up?