Wednesday, January 28, 2015

We Achieved Murphy's Eye

My math class has a study guide due tomorrow, and my homeroom has a social studies test (take-home) that is due on Friday.

Today we did a lot: hunted the room for nouns left by the Riddler (and then applied adjectives to those nouns), we read a story in our book about the legend of Juan de Oso, played a quick game of silent ball (much to my chagrin, but it wasn't too bad), reviewed our unit in Math, made billboards for Social Studies, and wrote compare and contrast papers. Oh, and Mrs. Ratner gave my class the highest of compliments after music today.

I would say, as far as achieving our goals today, we did a darn good job. Well done, students!

Tomorrow, don't forget to wear some good running shoes! It's the Pacer test in gym.

No comments: