Monday, January 5, 2015

Cold Comforts

Well, the kids sure came back talkative today. I am switching up the seating arrangement right now.

I told the kids that, because they predict heavy snow overnight, they should assume that it will be a 60-degree day tomorrow and plan on coming to school for a full day of work. The work will be here, all ready for them to do it tomorrow anyway, so they had better plan on being here unless acted upon by a force greater than ourselves!

Spelling definitions, one page of math for my math class, and then 20 minutes of reading is all the homework for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yea! We get new seats! It is always exciting to see when I come in but also a little nerve racking. ( may I request table 3 or 2?)

Jeff said...

It's already done, and I have no idea where you are.

Winter Wolf said...

you tell em Mr.C
(jameshurdle