Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Anodyne

Well, the kids are full of energy today, but I wouldn't say it's the bad kind. Everyone was in a generally positive state of mind, I would have to say. We also got a lot of work completed today. I'm not sure how, but we manage to get just as much if not more finished when the day is shortened like this. Of course, I've had to sacrifice things like read-aloud this week, but still, it's been good.

Yesterday I sent home some permission slips for the trip to the high school planetarium on January 26. Thanks to those who have already sent those back in. If you could get those back as soon as possible, it will take one more thing off my list.

Tonight's homework is a meaning exercise for Spelling, math study link 6.3 (only #s 1-2), and reading for 20 minutes.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: