Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Pretty Good Shape For the Shape We're In

I am so happy to report that today went so much better than yesterday. The kids came in, worked hard, had fun (well, I hope so at least), and hopefully left here a little smarter than when they arrived.

Today we did get to have our specials, which was gym. I was really surprised when I got to school and found out that fifth grade had our specials class because of the two-hour delay. I knew the kids would be disappointed because they always give the younger grades their specials on the first two-hour delay, and then we get ours on the second one. Turns out Mr. Z manipulated the schedule with Mrs. Davis so that we would have ours first, because he didn't want my class to miss gym class for the umpteenth time in a row. Props to Mr. Z for taking care of my class!

Reminder: If we have a two-hour delay tomorrow because of the polar temperatures, there will be NO STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING!

For tomorrow: 3x each, study link (my class does not have to do #9-11), and read for 20 minutes.

Stay warm!

No comments: