Thursday, May 29, 2014

Somehow Awesome



I miss these guys already. Thank you so much, everyone, for helping make this a fantastic year that I will never forget.

HUGE thanks goes out to Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, who did this video for us. You have our sincerest gratitude. 

Our day was a day where everything got screwed up. Our failing technology meant that we had to do our end of the week song only watching the lyrics. That meant an a capella version of this song, where the kids just watched the lyrics and sang along. Luckily, this was the 36th time they've done this song, so they knew exactly where every line went. It ended up being somehow awesome. 

4 comments:

Cookie Monster said...

you kept count on how many times we sang?

Jeff said...

Well, there are 36 weeks in a school year. It was kind of an approximation.

Cookie Monster said...

I guess I didn't think that way.

Jeff said...

You know, I think my very favorite part about this video is that everyone has the most sincere smiles on their faces as they're singing. You (we) are all smiling out loud. Love it.