Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gracias

Thank you parents for a fantastic Fifth Grade Party!

We were really happy (kids and teachers alike) to have such involved parents. From 5-1 alone, I want to thank Mrs. Springirth, Mrs. Hurdle, Mrs. Baier, Mrs. Conley, DJ Mr. Elshire, Mr. and Mrs. Detamore, Mrs. Mallon, Mrs. Kepler, Nurse Barb, Mr. and Mrs. Beutler, Mr. and Mrs. Colvin, Mrs. King, Mrs. Martinez, Mrs. Hadley, Mrs. Anderson, and Mr. Lundy. If I excluded anyone, please accept my sincerest apologies. And discretely let me know, and I'll slide your name right in there.

I know for a fact that both Mrs. Hurdle and Mrs. Baier took a guiding hand in this event, so I do think they deserve a little extra recognition. We will miss both of you ladies around Woodbrook!

1 comment:

Cookie Monster said...

The fifth grade party was the best.All because of the DJ and parents!