Monday, May 5, 2014

Take My Anole, Please

Today we accomplished quite a bit, plus we FINISHED our ISTEP testing! The kids were pretty relieved as they finished the test off one by one today in the computer lab.

Also, I loved the cards I got from the kids today. Teacher Appreciation Week always sneaks up on me, but is a lot of fun. I really appreciate the letters and cards more than you can possibly know.

By the end of this week, I need to be rid of our anoles. So if you could, take a look around and see if maybe your family would be willing to take in a new reptilian family member.



Just think, a small cage with a few crickets, and he's all yours. Plus, he's an American chameleon, so he can disguise himself. This means he will even match your furniture. (Assuming all of your furniture is either green or brown.) So let him blend right in with your family, and it will feel like he has been around for years.

4 comments:

germansquid said...

yes no ISTEP.no homework!

Jeff said...

Back in the swing today!

Cookie Monster said...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff said...

Three times each, Mitchel. Three times each. Not that hard.