Thursday, May 8, 2014

And the Word Was Law

Our day was a good one--most of our fallen classmates have now returned to our newly-bolstered ranks. We did get some Health in today (reading about diseases in the world), we reviewed Theme 15, and I had the kids finish reading their Social Studies chapter in duos.

Tomorrow the kids will have a SPELLING TEST. The theme this week (the list is there if you scroll down) is compound words.

The funnest part of my day was this morning, when I found myself attacked by a tidal wave of school supplies. Thank you to everyone--we have all kinds of supplies that had dwindled as the school went on.

I have a couple of photographs to post later, but something about my phone coverage here won't let me send a picture to my email, and that's about as high tech as I get.

No comments: