Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Geburtstagskind

Well, the musical looked fantastic this morning. I'm sure it will look awesome this afternoon and this evening as well. I will post some pictures here on the blog later on after I've sent them from my phone to my computer.

I want to take this opportunity to wish Dominick Baier Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Dominick, known in the musical as inventor Robert Fulton, is also a special guest star in Grammar City Limits, because he was the first to ask. Hope you have a fantastic day--I hope you get to blow out the candles soon.

The States and Capitals test has been postponed. We will study in class before taking it, don't worry.

The speeches continue to impress! And we even got some Social Studies in today. We're actually having a little fun with the explorers and investigating what they were all about. Their contributions are vast, but as heroes, some of them come up a little more human than kindergarten history would have had them believe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Carter, I am the Steamboat Captain in the play. Danke fur das geburstag gewunsch. Dominick

Jeff said...

But there's a line where James called you "Mr. Fulton." Robert Fulton was the inventor of the steamboat.

Also: Du bist herzlich eingeladen.