Monday, September 30, 2013

Wake Me Up When September Ends

I was pretty happy when I picked up the kids from lunch today and Mrs. Helgeland thanked my class for being so courteous and quiet and told them to line up first. It's the little things that make me happy. I was gone for a small chunk of the morning over at Clay, and it was great to receive such a positive report--once again from Mrs. Helgeland, who taught my class in my absence.

Remember the kids have a States and Capitals quiz tomorrow over the Western States. They can practice whole hog at the link on the left sidebar on this blog.

We also have a vocabulary quiz for Math scheduled for Wednesday--this includes acute, right, obtuse, and reflex angles; vertical and adjacent angles; and then the kids should also know that a straight line is 180 degrees as well as the sum of the angles on a triangle (also 180 degrees).

No comments: