Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Grapefruit League

Oh yeah!

Today, I received my class list for this school year. When I walked in, Raelynn told me, "You've got a really good class."

That's always good to hear. I've been regaled all day from various sources that tell me what good kids I have, and needless to say, I am pumped for this school year to get underway. I'm not saying that I'm so happy that I won't enjoy my last couple weeks of summer, but I'm not going to mind going into the school to get work done so that the launch goes smoothly either.

We have a lot of new and returning things in store for this school year, so if you are someone who already knows about this blog from past years, or if you somehow found it linked on my webpage, then welcome to the preseason of the 2012-2013 school year. We're wearing pads to practice at this point, and opening day is August 15th, mixaphorically speaking.

It's going to be a good one!

No comments: