Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Hustle and the Flow

Quick homework news tonight:
  1. The kids are bringing home a writing assignment tonight. I was asked by a couple of kids what the minimum length could be. I told them that if they wanted to do the BARE MINIMUM, then I suggested at least four sentences. However, as I told them, those sentences had better blow me away with their high quality if that's all they were going to write. It shouldn't be too hard, though. The answers are pretty straightforward, and we discussed them in class.
  2. Uncharacteristically, there is no Math homework tonight. I did tell them that they had to bring that worksheet back tomorrow to go over with me in class. There is a Math test on Friday. I told them what it was going to be over today (it should be written in their assignment notebooks), and they will receive a study guide tomorrow.
  3. Meaning exercise is due tomorrow! This is either sentences or illustrations for each of their spelling words.
  4. Remember that tomorrow is Gym Day! Tennis shoes, please!

That's all for now. Have a great evening.

No comments: